Easy To Use
All our fertility monitors, or they could also be described as Ovulation Calendars, or Menstrual Cycle Calculators are quite simple to use. When you take delivery of your Lady-Comp Fertility Monitor, you basiclly just need to check the date and time is correct for where you live, enter your BMI and then set the alarm to very calmly wake you up in the morning.
- Take your Basal Body Temperature (BBT) every morning straight after you wake up – whilst still lying in bed in a relaxed state – by placing the very sensitive temperature sensor under your tongue for 30 to 60 seconds. The cycle calculator, uses this wake-up or basal body temperature for its calculations.
- If you are menstruating you confirm that you are by recording M.
- Based on the extensive data collected over more than 25 years of research and development, as well as your own daily body temperature readings, the device uses a bio-mathematical projection method to calculate your individual cycle and provide you with a reliable fertility forecast for the next 24 hours.
- means “infertile”
- means “fertile”
- means that the computer is still in its learning phase
IF YOU BUY A NEXT GENERATION MODEL, THEN YOUR START UP STEPS TO GET GOING WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.
- SIMPLY CHECK THE TIME AND DATE ARE CORRECT.
- IF YOU HAVE THEM RECORDED, THEN ENTER THE FIRST DAY OF PAST PERIODS.
ENTER YOUR BMI
- SET THE ALARM FOR THE NEXT MORNING AND AWAY YOU GO WITH TEMPERATURE READINGS!
NB* If you have “NOT” been taking any form of hormonal birth control, i.e.: the Pill, and have been recording your periods, then you can even go back and enter those dates of Menstruation into your Lady-Comp before you start using it, to give it a kind of KICK START!
6 days in every cycle…
There are only six days in a womans menstrual cycle when a pregnancy can occur: five days before ovulation and on the day she ovulates.
To try to avoid falling pregnant in this quite short space of time, women daily accept various contraceptive methods that put a lot of strain on their bodies natural health, not to mention their sex life, and this even affects their self esteem and family relationships.
We do not believe that it should be or has to be this way!
Our high-performance Ovulation Calendars and Menstrual cycle calculators, determine your fertile days and show you when you are ovulating by recording, analyzing and storing your menstrual cycle data. This new generation fertility awareness method is 99.3% reliable, or put another way has a Pearl index rating of 0.7!
These Menstrual Cycle calculators are programmed to accurately determine and display the time of ovulation in the female body. Ovulation causes a slight, but noticeable rise in body temperature. When you measure your temperature with the sensor every morning before you get up, these devices evaluate the data and quickly recognize your individual fertility pattern.
If you are fertile the computer will display a red light and if you are in your infertile phase the computer will show you a green light. The display is 99.3% reliable and valid for the next 24 hours.
Better every time.
You should take your wake-up temperature as regularly as possible because the more information the computer collects, the easier it is to narrow down the number of fertile (red) days. The computer is reliable from the first measurement on. The more data you give the computer the more the computer knows about you.
On average it takes about 3 or 4 Menstrual Cycles to really start to work out your personal situation, and then it’s onward from there, just keep going. By then you should well and truly be in the habit and it will simply become a part of your everyday routine!
The fertility computers are programmed with all natural family planning research data, it contains a database of more than 900 000 cycles and uses bio-mathematical forecasting calculations as well as the very latest computer techniques. It is a personal fertility monitor, which learns and adjusts to your individual cycle.