Lady-Comp is ideal for women who want to prevent pregnancy naturally without the use of artificial methods as well as for women who would like to maximise their chances of becoming pregnant.
Lady-Comp is the intelligent fertility monitor — a Next-generation computer that learns, analyses and indicates ovulation with 99.3% accuracy, free of hormones and side-effects.
The Lady-Comp fertility minicomputer records your basal body temperature (BBT) to determine your fertile days. It then indicates when you are ovulating by recording, analysing, and storing your cycle data. It monitors your daily status of fertility and will alert you on the days when intercourse may lead to pregnancy and when is the ideal time to conceive if you are trying for a baby.
Features of the Lady-Comp
This model provides your daily fertility status whilst also providing various cycle statistical information. The device has a calendar display where you can view both your previous and forecasted fertility information. With this device, it is possible to:
- View your temperature curve, including temperature, M-inputs, fertility, and moon phase.
- See your cycle statistics, including average cycle length, temperature rise, ovulation range, length of luteal phase and number of cycles with a CLI.
- View past, present and forecasted fertility shown on a monthly calendar.
You can add your own personal notes e.g. cervical fluid, cervical positioning, PMT symptoms.
- One time purchase
- Manufactured in Germany from high quality materials
- Clinically Tested Pearl Index Rating: 0.7
- Size: Approx. 9cm diameter, 2.7cm high
- Weight: Approx. 130 g with batteries
- Battery System: 2 x Micro AAA NiMH Rechargeable batteries.
- Use of standard AAA 1.5v batteries also possible. Battery Replacement: Easily changed by the user
- Data Print Out and Analysis: Use the supplied USB with most PC’s, Laptops and many tablet computers
- Daily Fertility Display provided
- Displays day of ovulation
- Displays the daily temperature reading and cycle day
- Displays Menstruation when recorded
- Displays past fertility up to 180 days
- Displays predicted fertility for the next 6 days
- The Cycle Calendar displays the fertility over the past months
- Displays the predicted times of Menstruation over the next 6 months
CYCLE AND PLANNING STATISTICS
- Shows your average cycle length
- Displays your temperature gradient
- Shows your fluctuation of ovulation in days
- Shows your average length of luteal phase (High Level after ovulation)
- Displays the number of cycles with no ovulation (Monophasic cycles)
- Input personal notes
- Indicates a probable pregnancy after 15 days
- Confirms pregnancy after 18 days